PARTS & LABOR | MEET THE BREWER
On Saturday, June 3rd from 12PM to 4PM, we are excited to be featured at Parts & Labor as a part of their Meet the Brewer Series. This event is focused on showcasing several beers from the same brewery paired with small plates designed by the team at Parts & Labor. Zack Kaiser and Tom Foster (Head Brewer) will be in the house to answer questions and discuss the origins of each beer.
In collaboration with the event, we created a special beer using leftover rye and spelt bread from Parts & Labor. A Kvass is a traditional Slavic or Baltic fermented beverage that uses leftover bread and often whatever extra fruit is available to the farm producer. Generally, this brew has a low alcohol content due to the sugar content in the bread and because it was often drank as a refreshing beverage for farmers.
For the collaboration, we created Svetlana, a (3.8% ABV) Kvass brewed with leftover rye and spelt bread from Parts & Labor and conditioned on raisins and strawberries. In addition to this brew, we will have four of our other beers on draft.
(1) SVETLANA (KVASS) - Kvass conditioned on strawberries and raisins (3.8% ABV)
(2) BERRY SOUR DAVE (RED SOUR ALE) - Sour Ale conditioned on Raspberries and Blackberries (5.7% ABV)
(3) MISSED CONNECTIONS (RED IPA) - Red India Pale Ale featuring Vic Secret hops and Mosaic Lupulin Powder (7.0% ABV)
(4) GREEN MACHINE (IPA) - Our hazy, juicy IPA featuring Ella and Citra hops (6.2% ABV)
(5) Omar (PALE ALE) - Our American Pale Ale with El Dorado hops (5.9% ABV)
To Be Announced...